Thank you so much for checking out my book blog. Hopefully, here you can find your next favorite books and/or series! Let me get started by telling you a little about me.
My name is Eva, I am from New York, I am 17 years old, and a 2016 high school graduate, hoping to major in Biochemistry. I honestly hated reading when I was younger because I was never good at it and to be extremely honest English is my least favorite subject. I always hated walking into the small classroom reading books that I did not particularly want to read and talk about the book that I didn’t read. However, I found a passion for reading during my junior year of high school and have been an avid (night time, mostly) reader. I mostly read Young Adult contemporary and really anything within the category. Reading is something that I do when I am stressed out or in the mood to be in a fantasy!
- I am bilingual: English, Cantonese, and a little Spanish
- I love K-POP
- I can play the viola and a little bit of the Ukulele.
- I’m 5’6
- I have two sisters and one brother
- I don’t own a lot of books
- The Originals, Teen Wolf, and The Vampire Diaries are my favorite TV shows
- My favorite number is 8
- Netflix ❤
- I love chocolate
- My birthday is April 5th.